We started ACT Studios in 2015 to deliver innovative technology and inspirational photography for the hospitality sector building a fantastic team of talented and passionate professionals. Over time we have established many valued clients and important partnerships within the hospitality sector. Our team cover England and Wales.
- Coordinates and nurtures our photography team
- Responsibe for on-boarding and a key member of the sales and marketing team
- A super keen photographer working hard developing her own unique brand
- Can easily drop Chris Froome and Wiggo in a road bike race
- Determines photography processes and oversees editing.
- Multi-disciplined but focused on architecture and lifestyle.
- Delivers photography to inspire, drive and impact marketing.
- Modest yet inspirational photography team member. Always keen to share knowledge, experience and nurture talent.
- Studied Photography and Digital Arts at Exeter.
- Talented photographer and passionate from a very early age.
- The ACT Studios team were blown away by such experience and talent on such young shoulders.
- Enjoys running, water sports and cuddling her cat in her spare time.
- Gets stuff done that needs to be done and manages the team well.
- Early days spent working as an estate agent with residential property. Enjoys delivering quality services.
- Loves any sport to do with snow or water.
- Quality assurance, image processing and supports both our clients and photographers
- Studied photography and really enjoys it.
- Loves fitness enjoying weight lifting and boxing. Not one to upset.
- Scheduling and client liason
- Super successful and very talented sailor
- We are all really looking forward to his much anticipated stag do!
- Somehow keeps Tom and Alex in line – not easily done!
- Is a master baker and foody.
Other team members include Linda Thompson, Simon Rickwood, Andrew Dalby and everything finance is managed by Richard Lane
Please do get in touch if you think you can bring something to ACT Studios. We are always looking for great people.