Standalone websites = Direct bookings
This owner saves almost $25,000 in her first year with our support.
Having your own website AS WELL AS listing on Airbnb, VRBO, Booking and other sites lets guests book direct with you if they want to. That way they don’t pay any booking commission fees – and neither do you. We create holiday accommodation and short-term rental websites, built around beautiful images and fully responsive across different devices. Performant, safe and secure.
Want to get started?
Simply tell us your budget and what you’re looking for. Our team are passionate about delivering the best solution and will help you choose a proven or bespoke design. In addition to web design and build, we also offer professional photography and expertly hand-written SEO content. So if you want us to, we can provide everything you need. Availability calendars and booking pages are integrated, so your calendars will be kept up to date across all your different marketing platforms. Plus if you also want to chat about different listing sites and business software solutions, we can.
Once your website is live, you’ll be shown how to update the content yourself. But we’ll still be here to help if you need us or want to add more to the build as your business grows.
Your very own holiday accommodation website will …
As market-leaders in website design for hospitality businesses, we promise:
- Your website will show in online searches and get you noticed.
- People that visit your website will love it. It’ll be image-focussed, simple to navigate and have all the information they’re looking for.
- You’ll get direct bookings. Integrating a booking calendar means potential guests can easily see availability and prices and book there and then.
- Your website will be fully tested, safe and secure and properly maintained.
Our team always strive to make the process incredibly simple for you.
- Choose a totally bespoke website, carefully crafted to meet your brief and match your budget. Designed around imaging, you’ll be consulted by designers and content writers, with photography and imaging input at multiple stages throughout the build.
- ACT Studios also offer streamline vacation rental websites based on a proven design. We can re-use your existing images and content supplied by you. The price for this service starts from £1095 +VAT /$1375 USD /€1275 EUROS.
- Extra add-on services are also available if you choose the streamline option, charged at an hourly rate. Photography, copywriting and content SEO – as much or as little help as you need.
- Take a look at our portfolio and let us know which one you love the most.
An ACT website will help you establish the best possible brand presence for your holiday accommodation or hospitality business. We deliver proven and effective websites that both future guests and Google will love. So you’ll have a website that stands out for all the right reasons. Plus it’ll give visitors the confidence to click ‘book now’.
It’s not just about the accommodation. Everything that contributes to the unique guest experience you provide can be featured too. From activities and catering to corporate events, weddings and more – we’ll make sure they’re covered.
Holiday Cottage Collections
These owners came to ACT Studios with a number of holiday cottages and onsite facilities. Some have a wedding and events venue. Some have a swimming pool or spa. Some offer well-being retreats or team-building activities. Crucially, each one has their own unique set up and business model:
Self-catering accommodation and B&Bs
From traditional bed & breakfast accommodation to cosy cottages full of character, to large houses perfect for group holidays and celebrations.
We can design and build your website to appeal to people who are looking for the guest experience that you offer:
Our design team are experts in creating websites with the look and feel that suits the accommodation and guest experience that you provide.
Plus, we can design a website that can grow in line with your business. So if you add more cabins to your collection, you can add them to your website too: