Websites to help hosts achieve better bookings and increased margins
As market-leaders in website design for vacation rental owners, we promise:
- Your website will show in online searches and get you noticed.
- People that visit your website will love it. It’ll be image-focussed, simple to navigate and have all the information they’re looking for.
- You’ll get direct bookings.
- Your website will be fully tested, safe and secure and properly maintained.
Our team always strive to make the process incredibly simple for you.
Why have your own website as well?
- It gives guests the choice to book direct as well as via Airbnb.
- Having your own website alongside your Airbnb listing means you’ll get seen by more people.
- Both you and your guests don’t pay commission on the bookings you take direct.
- If Airbnb ever crashes or loses its appeal – people can still find you online.
- You will have your own Ts & Cs, Cancellation & Refund Policies.
Below are some examples of our work:
- ACT Studios offer streamline vacation rental websites for AIRBNB Hosts based on our proven designs. The price for this service starts from $1375 USD /£1095 +VAT /€1275 EUROS.
- Extra add-on services are also available if you choose the streamline option, charged at an hourly rate. Photography, copywriting and content SEO – as much or as little help as you need.
- Or you can choose to have a totally bespoke website, carefully crafted to meet your brief and match your budget. Designed around imaging, you’ll be consulted by designers and content writers, with photography and imaging input at multiple stages throughout the build.
Ready to get started on your website?
Book a call
A selection of 7 private vacation rentals in various locations across the Eastern United States. The owner lists her properties on Airbnb and now uses OwnerRez to take direct bookings on her own website as well.
Sweet Donside Cabins & Sweetheart Cottage
A collection of hand-crafted cabins and a cottage in the Cairngorms. Listed on Airbnb and uses Freetobook to take direct bookings too.
Keeping life simple
Our specialist, experienced (but small) team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists and developers work with you to deliver a website that is:
- easy to use
- optimized for search engines
- set up on Google Analytics and Google Search Console (so you can monitor its performance)
- safe and secure
- backed up and supported by our tech team 7 days a week.
What you’ll need
We offer a range of website services to suit your budget. You can choose from a proven, streamline design or ask us to create something totally bespoke for you. In addition, you’ll also need:
Hi-res, quality photography
This is really important. It’s what makes you stand out and get noticed. You can supply us with your own or take a look at our network of photographers.
Property Management Software (PMS)
You may choose to continue using Airbnb to manage all the bookings or you could have your own PMS instead, so you have more control. We can help advise you on this. If you get your own PMS you can have an availability calendar and safe and secure booking pages on your own website, exactly like guests use on Airbnb. The PMS will have an in-built channel manager so that your own website syncs with your Airbnb listing and other marketing platforms. Keeping availability and pricing up to date so you don’t get double bookings. Plus the PMS automates the majority of guest communications for you – so you don’t miss sending crucial messages at certain times.
Choose whether to do your own copywriting and search engine optimization (SEO) – or if you’d like us to do this for you.
Want to get started?
Book a call so we can chat about what’s right for you and get a plan in place.